The Audi RS 3 LMS of Britt Casey jr will start TC America’s Race 1 at the Virgina International Raceway from pole after setting the quickest time in today’s Qualifying session ahead of Michael Hurczyn’s FCP Euro Volkswagen and the sister McCann Racing Audi DSG of Michael McCann jr.
Casey claimed pole by 1.084 second while a further 0.624 separated championship leader Hurczyn from McCann. Nate Vincent in the other FCP Euro Volkswagen was fourth, a further 0.068 behind.
Bryan Putt (ROWE Racing Audi RS 3 LMS DSG) qualified fifth, Christian Cole in the third McCann Racing Audi, another DSG car, was sixth, followed by Victor Gonzales in the VGMC Racing Honda Civic Type R and the Risi Competizione Alfa Romeo Giulietta of James Walker.
Race 1 starts at 15.55 local time (21.55 CET); live streaming at www.tcr-seris.tv.
1. 1:56.407 – Britt Casey jr (McCann Racing, Audi RS 3 LMS)
2. 1:57.491 – Michael Huczyn (FCP Euro, Volkswagen Golf GTI)
3. 1:58.115 – Michael McCann jr (McCann Racing, Audi RS 3 LMS DSG)
4. 1:58.183 – Nate Vincent (FCP Euro, Volkswagen Golf GTI)
5. 1:59.812 – Bryan Putt (ROWE Racing, Audi RS 3 LMS DSG)
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
World Sporting Consulting LTD 22 Eastcheap, 2nd Floor London EC3M 1EU - United Kingdom