Following a Stewards’ decision, the result of the TCR Scandinavia’s Race 1 at Falkenberg has been changed, so Robert Dahlgren has been stripped of his race victory.
For causing contact in Turn 1, Dahlgren has been given a three-second penalty, which means Tobias Brink has been declared the winner and Dahlgren drops to second place.
This meant that Dahlgren’s advantage in the standings was reduced to only none points ahead of Wernersson, while Brink has closed the gap to 27 points.
Race 1 revised
1. Tobias Brink (Brink Motorsport, Audi RS 3 LMS), 26 laps
2. Robert Dahlgren (PWR Racing, CUPRA), 0.565
3. Mikaela Åhlin-Kottulinsky (PWR Racing, CUPRA), 3.086
4. Mattias Andersson (Honda Team Sweden, Honda Civic FK2), 16.789
5. Andreas Wernesson (Brink Motorsport, Audi RS 3 LMS), 17.071
World Sporting Consulting LTD 22 Eastcheap, 2nd Floor London EC3M 1EU - United Kingdom