Eric Brigliadori inherits victory as Jelmini is excluded
01 August 2020
For the second consecutive race, Felice Jelmini was stripped of a victory in TCR Italy.
Two weeks ago, he lost the win in Race 2 at Mugello because of a 25-second penalty for a race incident and that promoted Damiano Reduzzi to race winner.
Today Jelmini was excluded from Misano’s Race 1 for a technical infringement. This meant that Eric Brigliadori inherited victory, while Salvatore Tavano and Marco Pellegrini were promoted to second and third respectively.
In the championship standings, Pellegrini is still in the lead, 11 points clear of Tavano.
Race 2 amended
1. Eric Brigliadori (BF Motorsport, Audi RS 3 LMS), 16 laps
2. Salvatore Tavano (Scuderia Girasole, CUPRA Leon Competición), 9.048
3. Marco Pellegrini (Target Competition, Hyundai i30 N), 10.747
4. Ettore Carminati (CRM Motorspot, Hyundai i30 N), 24.318
5. Eric Scalvini (Scuderia Girasole, CUPRA DSG), 28.171
WSC WORLD SPORTING CONSULTING LIMITED 10 Philpot Lane, First Floor London EC3M 8AA - United Kingdom