After the third race of TCR Australia, the Stewards inflicted a 10-second penalty to Dylan O’Keeffe who had been classified third at the wheel of his Renault Mégane RS.
This dropped the Garry Rogers Motorsport’s driver to 17th and promoted Nathan Morcom, O’Keeffe’s teammate James Moffat and Luke King to third, fourth and fifth respectively.
O’Keeffe’s penalty was due to an infringement at the restart after one of the safety-car periods.
Sydney – Race 3 amended
1. Michael Caruso (Garry Rogers Motorsport, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Veloce), 11 laps
2. Josh Buchan (HMO Customer Racing, Hyundai i30 N), 0.4396
3. Nathan Morcom (HMO Customer Racing, Hyundai i30 N), 0.8900
4. James Moffat (Garry Rogers Motorsport, Renault Mégane RS), 1.5799
5. Luke King (Melbourne Performance Centre, Audi RS 3 LMS), 2.4696
1. Chaz Mostert 452 pts; 2. Luke King 346; 3. Josh Buchan 335
Picture: TCR Australia/Jack Martin
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
WSC WORLD SPORTING CONSULTING LIMITED 10 Philpot Lane, First Floor London EC3M 8AA - United Kingdom